Thank you so much for your "Now Loss Diet". I have been using it, eating whatever I want and have lost 31 lbs so far.Alecia
Damn bro thanks alot with your tips dieting! I lost like 40 lbs doing the fast food diet counting calories!Carlos
FACT: You can eat whatever you like & still lose weight IF YOU Follow these 5 steps…
This easy diet is for anyone who loves salty, sugary & fatty foods
*Do the workout below while on this diet to lose
up to 4 pounds every week!
1. Eat 1200-to-2000 calories per day
- See how to count calories
or use websites like
calorieking.com to see exactly how many calories are in the foods you eat &…
- Men and people who are very active can start off eating
closer to 2000 calories per day &…
- Women and lazy/inactive people should start off eating 1200-to-1800
calories per day.
2. Eat anything you want & still lose weight
Despite what you've heard…
It's really not exactly true that eating bad foods like candy, snacks
& fast foods makes you fat… It's the amount of calories you eat that determines whether you get fat, get slimmer or stay at the weight you're at (look at the
And See "Can you eat anything you want & still lose weight?" for more info but to sum everything up for you in the simplest way possible…
- If you weigh 150 pounds and you need to eat about 2000
calories per day to maintain your weight and if you eat 2500 calories per day of the healthiest foods like oatmeal, veggies & baked chicken then You're going to gain weight from eating too much and vice versa…
- If you only eat 1500 calories worth of pizza, snacks and candy daily then
You're going to lose weight simply because you're not eating enough to maintain your weight but before you get excited about eating candy all day to lose weight…
- See 4 reasons why most of your 1200-to-2000 calorie diet should come from healthier weight loss foods &…
- Since the average person needs to eat anywhere between 2000-to-3000 calories per day to maintain their weight…
You'll easily lose weight fast eating 1200-to-2000 calories per day no matter what you eat so…
- Even if your budget forces you to eat a lot of unhealthy foods or if
you're a child or someone who is forced to eat the same thing everyday then
don't worry… You'll still lose weight eating anything you want as
long as you eat 1200-to-2000 calories per day.
3. Eat whenever you want?
- Basically it does not matter when or where you eat as long as you eat the right amount of calories to lose weight
- Feel free to eat
5 small meals a day or eat 1-to-2 BIGGER meals per day and…
- The only time it really matters WHEN you eat is if you're going to workout. So to burn fat faster…
- It's best that you workout first thing in the morning on an empty stomach before breakfast
(and yes it's okay to drink water during your morning workout) and if you're unable to do this then don't worry because you will still lose weight eating 1200-to-2000 calories per day.
4. Drink at least 1 liter of water per day
- You want to drink at least 1 liter of water per day to prevent
any water retention/bloating or false fat gains because your body actually holds onto water when you don't drink enough water &…
- You may have to drink more than 1 liter of water per day if you're going to eat a lot of
bad foods like these
here to lose weight because most bad foods are high in sodium/salt which cause you to retain water and you'll need to drink that extra water to flush out that excess water weight and just so you'll know…
- 1 liter is 33 ounces or 4 cups or basically TWO 16 ounce bottled waters.
5. Keep a food journal
You need to
use this food journal or websites
& apps like
Calorie Counter by FatSecret or
My Diet Diary Calorie Counter to help you track what foods and how many calories you are eating each day so you can easily make changes to help you lose weight faster so for example…
- If you've been eating an average of 1500 calories per day and you are not happy with how fast you are losing weight then you can start eating an average of 1200 calories per day to speed up your weight loss but…
- If you were not keeping a food/calorie journal you'd have NO IDEA what to do
to lose weight faster and although it does not matter what you eat to lose
weight as long as you eat 1200-to-2000 calories per day…
The reason why you want to keep track of what foods you're eating is because…
- You may for example be very hungry or have massive cravings and you can look at your food journal to see whether or not you need to have
less bad foods in your diet and
more weight loss foods
in your diet to fight hunger and have less cravings and/or you can simply
eat closer to 2000 calories per day to fight hunger but…
4 reasons why most of your 1200-to-2000 calorie diet should come from
these weight loss foods
- You Will Not gain weight.
- Eating a diet consisting mainly of
these bad foods may
lead to massive food cravings which will cause you to eat too much making you gain weight or not lose any weight at all and…
- You'll lose weight faster.
- Weight loss foods fill you up quicker,
kills your cravings
& keeps you
much longer than salty, sugary & fatty foods so while the weight loss foods are
constantly keeping you feeling full all day you may find it tough to even
eat 1200-to-2000 calories per day &…
- Some of you reading this may have days where you eat less than 1200 calories per day and still be satisfied and as you
may already know…
- The less you eat while still being satisfied = the faster you will lose weight
it off for good.
- You can eat more.
- Weight loss foods are not as calorie dense as
these bad foods and what that basically means is…
- You would have to eat a LOT of weight loss foods to get the same
amount of calories you would from eating a MUCH smaller amount of the
bad salty, sugary & fatty foods and if you still do not understand…
- Look at the picture below and you'll see that you have to eat
4 apples (1 of the best weight loss foods) to equal
about the same amount of calories in
1 snickers bar…
- And don't drink away all your calories meaning…
You want to avoid
sugary drinks like sodas and even the diet sodas because they're basically full of empty calories that make you crave for more soda or a lot more bad foods which will make you eat too much & gain weight (see reason #1 again)
- Instead of wasting away parts of your diet on sugary drinks… Drink all the water you want (esp. ice cold water) which has ZERO calories and helps you burn fat faster.
- You'll look better naked & live longer
Although you can eat whatever you want, whenever you want & still lose weight on
this 1200-to-2000 diet…
Because of the 4 reasons above it's best that you gradually over a period of days, weeks or months
Work your way up to a point where 80% (or 960-to-1600) of your 1200-to-2000 calories comes from
these weight loss foods and
the other 20% (or 240-to-400 calories) comes from
these bad foods so that way…
- You'll lose weight as fast as possible &…
- You won't have to go cold turkey & you can still enjoy the salty, sugary & fatty foods you like &…
- You'll be satisfied much longer (on lesser
calories) with very little or NO cravings at all so…
Let's recap the 5 simple steps to lose weight…
- Eat 1200-to-2000 calories a day.
- Eat anything you want.
- Eat whenever you want.
- Drink 1 liter of water per day.
- Keep a food journal.
And it's really that simple. If you need any extra help with
this diet just leave me a question or comment here but…
Before you start this easy diet…
- Make sure you know how to count calories
- Use 1 of these food journals…
The NowLoss Diet Did This…
Just want to give you the results of your HIIT workouts
& Nowloss Diet plan. Edward Caezar Pababero
He lost 84 lbs. in 9 months on this diet
I used a lot of dieting tips and mainly calorie counting from your website and used a lot of the techniques U showed in your
videos. Thanks mate, Jake Payne
How fast will I lose weight eating anything I want on this diet plan?
Make sure you look at these weight loss factors but…
- If you have over 20 pounds to lose then expect to lose 2+ pounds per week
or If you have less than 20 pounds to lose then expect to lose 1-2 pounds per week
- You'll lose 10 pounds every 4-to-6 weeks
when you exercise along with this diet plus you can expect to lose over 5 pounds in your first week
- Your weight loss rate will get
slower and slower as you get closer to your weight loss goal.
Do 1 of these 4 workouts with the 5-step diet to lose weight MUCH faster…
- Do this home
workout plan if you're busy or don't have access to a gym.
Do this workout plan if you have plenty of time to workout.
Do this advanced workout plan aimed at helping you lose your last few
pounds of stubborn fat.
Do this beginner 95 day workout plan
if you're lazy or want to ease back into exercising slowly.
I have read alot of blogs and diet plans but nobody seemed to explain the thing with sugar and salt making you crave for food…
They just said it will make you gain weight not because you will crave and EAT MORE but just by eating it it makes you fat thats what they said… and 1 word for Adrian - LEGEND ! You are my idol man
You may also want to look at…
NowLoss.com Created by Adrian Bryant
Adrian Bryant is a Body Transformation Specialist. Many People (like these here)
have used NowLoss.com to Look Better Naked for free.
Even Models seek out Adrian's advice and
Doctors use Adrian's unique techniques to help their patients lose
weight fast and his new YouTube Channel already has over 35
Contact Adrian Follow Adrian on FaceBook, Instagram &