3 Ways to Lower Estrogen for More Testosterone
1. Natural Aromatase Inhibitors
Instead of taking expensive Aromatase Inhibitor drugs that come with many side
effects… You can actually eat foods that naturally inhibits or prevents aromatase from turning your
testosterone into estrogen like…
- Grapeseed Extract, alcohol-free
red wine & apples all have a powerful natural aromatase inhibitor in them called
Procyanidin. This study shows
how grape seed extract can inhibit aromatase by at least 80%.
- Green Tea also contains procyanidin but green tea also helps you
where most of the aromatase enzyme is made.
- Dark chocolate, peaches, black beans,
blackberries, nectarines, kiwi, mango, bananas, black eye
peas, walnuts & cashews also contain procyanidin.
- Parsley & Celery are high in 2 natural aromatase inhibitors called
Apigenin may also stimulate your body to produce more testosterone.
- Red wine,
rosemary, oregano, artichoke, peppermint, thyme, spinach, basil & chamomile
also contain Apigenin & Luteolin.
- Melatonin & Resveratrol are both just as good as the Aromatase Inhibitor drug letrozole
according to this
- Red wine, red grapes, peanuts, dark chocolate & blueberries are all high in Resveratrol.
5 Natural Ways to Boost Melatonin Production
- Zinc & Selenium are natural aromatase inhibitors.
high in Zinc &
Foods high of
- Pomegranate Juice is a natural aromatase inhibitor proven to increase
testosterone by 24%
This is Important: Focus more on losing fat because your
body fat is where most of those aromatase enzymes come from so the less fat you
have means you wont have as much aromatase to worry about inhibiting with
natural foods or drugs. Less fat means more testosterone for you.
6 important ways to increase your testosterone
2. Get rid of excess estrogen
To get rid of excess estrogen that's lowering your testosterone…
Improve your Gut Health &
Liver function mainly by eating healthier organic foods,
drinking mostly water
and getting at
least 25 grams of fiber daily so it'll be easier for your body
out excess estrogen.
- Eat more RAW cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, cabbage, and kale because they contain Indole-3-Carbinol (or I3C) that gets rid of excess estrogen. You can
Supplement with I3C or eat from this
list of cruciferous vegetables.
Bonus: I3C is also an aromatase
Improve your body's methylation process of flushing out excess estrogen by getting enough vitamin B12 (from animal products), Folate (such as from green leafy vegetables) Betaine, and/or Choline from meat, fish, shellfish, eggs, spinach, beets, and quinoa or you can supplement with SAM-e
3. Try to Avoid Xenoestrogens
Xenoestrogens are 'testosterone lowering' man-made estrogens or chemicals like BPA, Parabens & Phthalates found in plastic products, lotions, pesticides, air fresheners, detergents & deodorants and you can Use these tips to limit your exposure to Xenoestrogens as much as
- Use glass, stainless steel, ceramics or 'BPA Free' products to store food & water instead of plastic &
with the highest amounts of xenoestrogens.
- If you must use anything plastic then do not heat it in anyway
because this makes the xenoestrogen more powerful.
- Drink filtered instead of tap water treated with xenoestrogens
- Eat more organic foods, wash your fruits &
vegetables, peel off any non-organic fruits & vegetables and don't eat any
commercially raised meats & dairy products full of artificial
hormones to lower your chances of consuming any xenoestrogens.
Why milk lowers testosterone
- Use natural personal care
products and don't use any soaps, toothpaste, lotions, detergents, shampoos, body washes or shaving products, colognes, or air fresheners with parabens (methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben and butylparaben) as an ingredients.
- Use natural plant-based cleaning products.
It's impossible to completely avoid all xenoestrogens because as you can see from this list they're everywhere but since most xenoestrogens accumulate in your body fat you can simply lose fat while taking these steps to get rid of excess estrogen to naturally increase your testosterone without worrying so much about trying to avoid xenoestrogens.