6 reasons that'll make you stop drinking soda today
1. Gives you ugly teeth (see the picture above)
- The phosphoric acid in soda weakens your bones and rots your teeth so bad that even this
teeth whitening tutorial here won't help you.
- Don't believe me? There have been reports of people who have put a broken tooth in a bottle of soda and then in 10 days the acids in the soda dissolved the tooth completely.
2. You wouldn't drink toilet bowl cleaner would you?
- If you got shitty toilet stains and nothing to clean it with then don't worry… Just use a can of soda and let the carbonic, citric, and phosphoric acids in soda breakdown the stains exactly the same way they weaken your bones and rot your teeth.
- Bonus: You can also use soda to clean tough stains off vitreous china, soda removes grease stains from clothes, soda removes rust spots from chrome car bumpers and soda cleans corrosion off car battery terminals.
3. Soda (even diet soda) makes you fat
- The artificial sweeteners contained in diet soda tricks your brain into
increasing your cravings for more food and as you should know… The more you eat = the more weight you
gain and also…
- A University of San Antonio study found that people who drank diet soda increased their waist lines 6 times more than people drinking any other kind of drink (including non-diet sodas!) plus…
- Drinking regular soda is like drinking 20+ packets of pure sugar! And when you digest pure sugar it is very easily converted into fat and it makes your blood sugar rise and drop so fast that you'll quickly be craving another can of soda or another
bad food that causes weight gain and…
- Depending on your current weight & height… You could easily gain over 20 pounds per year just by drinking only 2 glasses of soda per day and…
- Soda leeches vitamin A, calcium and magnesium out of your body which are all needed to help you lose weight.
4. Makes it harder to lose weight but…
- Not because of the reason stated above but because in theory… The carbonation from soda binds to the fat cells making it harder for you to burn fat but in reality…
- The carbonation causes you to
get bloated making you gain false fat which will give you the appearance that you put on a few pounds.
5. Do you like Cancer?
- The caramel coloring in soda is purely for looks but its a carcinogen and if you don't know… A carcinogen is any substance directly involved in causing cancer and…
- The aspartame & potassium benzoate in sodas breaks down into the carcinogens formaldehyde & benzene after you digest them
6. Starting today you'd lose 1 pound a week
(See full story here)
- Once you start replacing all the soda you drink with water and/or green tea to get your
caffeine fix… You'll lose on average 1 pound per week just by doing that.
- Add in exercise along with some
simple dieting rules and you'll be losing at least 10 pounds every 4-to-6 weeks
How you can use water to make you stop drinking soda
Although water won't necessarily curb your soda addiction…
- You can drink 8 or more ounces of water before each meal (or before each can of soda) to fill you up to try to prevent you from drinking so much soda or better yet…
- Before you drink any soda during the day… Make your own personal rule where
You have to drink at least 1 liter of water before you drink any soda that day and each week…
- Increase your water intake by however much you want so hopefully…
- By your 4th or 5th week you are drinking 2 liters all the way up to a ONE gallon of water before you drink any soda and this way…
- Even though you are still drinking soda it won't be as bad for your health since the amount of water you're drinking far outweighs the tiny amount of soda you're drinking daily.
2 steps I personally followed to stop drinking soda…
Step 1: Slowly stop drinking soda
Each week you want to drink less & less soda until you stop completely and
the best way to do this is to…
Start off the first week drinking 1/4 or a quarter less sodas than you
do now - so for example…
If you're drinking 10 sodas now… You would drink 7 sodas the first
week… 5 sodas the 2nd week and so on until you're not drinking any sodas
at all and by the way…
When I say "sodas"… I'm talking about 20 oz. cans of soda so… If
you drink 2 or 3 liters of soda a week - just remember about three 20 oz.
cans of soda equal 1 liter of soda.
Use the calculator below to figure out how many sodas you need to drink
each week to eventually stop drinking soda completely…
The reason why you don't start off NOT drinking any soda
at all is because it's going to be real hard to do so and you
suffer painful caffeine withdrawal headaches and…
Cutting back little by little every week will keep the headaches from
coming but eventually… You're going to have to detoxify your body and
flush out all the toxins causing your withdrawal headaches.
Step 2: KILL your cravings for soda
When you're to the point where you're only drinking about 3 cans of soda
a week you want to start detoxifying your body by…
Eating like this not only flushes the toxins out of your body but it
also help kill the sugar cravings you have for soda and other fattening
foods and guess what…
That's how I personally stopped drinking soda and this method may
not be scientifically tested or researched but it worked wonders for me.
More Reasons to stop drinking Soda…
NowLoss.com Created by Adrian Bryant
Adrian is one of the world's most sought after Body Transformation Specialist. Many People (like these here) have used NowLoss.com to Look Better Naked for free.
Even Models seek out Adrian's advice and Doctors use Adrian's unique techniques to help their patients lose weight fast and his new YouTube Channel already has over 35 Million views!
Contact Adrian Follow Adrian on FaceBook, Instagram & Twitter