10 HIIT Workout Rules to Burn 48% More Belly Fat
Lose 3x More Weight Overall
(Play video ↑ to not read)
1. Get Your ASS Kicked
- Your HIIT workout Must Kick Your Ass
in 10-to-40 minutes.
- You shouldn't feel like doing anything else (workout
10-to-40 minute HIIT workout unless it's something simple like
walking at a normal pace
- If your HIIT workout is too easy then
Rule # 10 shows you how to make
your HIIT workouts so tough you will NOT Dare go over 40 minutes.
- Your HIIT workout
should scare the SHIT out of you but you still summon up enough courage to
finish your HIIT workout because you know it'll lead to you
looking much better naked
2. The hard parts of your HIIT workout should last 10-to-40 seconds
Watch the video below if you don't understand the difference between the HARD & EASY parts of a
3. The easy parts of your HIIT workout should be no more than double the amount of time of your hard parts
- If you're doing this Jumping Jack
HIIT Workout where you do jumping jacks for
20 seconds as fast as you can for your hard parts…
- Then make sure you rest no more than 40
seconds for your easy part before doing another 20 seconds of jumping jacks as fast as you can for your hard part.
4. Make sure the hard parts of your HIIT workout are
- On a scale of 1-to-10 with 10 being real hard - BE AT an 11-
to-NO LESS Than a 7 for your hard parts.
Make your hard parts so hard that you can't wait for the easy parts to come
up so you can rest.
- If you feel like you're going to die during your hard parts (but you're
not nauseous, dizzy or anything serious like that) then that's a good thing!
- Your hard parts need to be so intense that you can't really talk to
anyone. 100% of your focus should be on giving your maximum effort for 10-to-40 seconds.
5. Make sure the easy parts of your HIIT workout are
- On a scale of 1-to-10 with 1 being doing absolutely nothing
- Be at a ZERO-to-4 for your easy parts.
6. Only do HIIT workouts 3-to-4 days a week
You may Lose 15 lbs Every 3 Weeks when you break rule #6 but…
- Make sure & BE ABSOLUTELY Certain that the 3-to-4 days per week of HIIT workouts you're already doing
Actually Kicking Your Ass (see rule #1)
and if your HIIT workouts aren't kicking your ass…
- See rule #10 for ways to make your HIIT workouts
more intense so they will kick your ass on a regular basis because if you truly are getting your ass kicked with 3-to-4 days per week of HIIT workouts…
- Then chances are you WOULD NOT even dare doing a HIIT workout more than 3-to-4 days per week unless you're highly motivated
Please Note: If you're only doing a lot of short 10 minute HIIT workouts then more than 3-to-4 days a week is fine.
7. Do HIIT workouts LAST
8. Do HIIT workouts 2 times a day for faster fat loss (Optional)
- Tip: Do 1 of your HIIT workouts first thing in the morning before breakfast and then another one in the evening -
- You can do more than 2 HIIT workouts in a given day if they only
last 10 minutes.
See fast weight
loss tip #24
- Since the 20-to-40 minute HIIT workouts are so intense you may want to
Take at least 2-to-4 hours off between workouts.
9. Alternate between Lower & Upper body HIIT workouts
10. Always try to beat your last HIIT workout
- If you gave 85% during your last HIIT workout… Then give 86% in your next HIIT workout (or even 85.0001%) to beat your last workout.
- If you can't beat 85% then don't slack off too much and give less than 75-to-85% because every
time you do a HIIT workout…
Push yourself that extra inch each time to keep burning more & more
so here is…
5 ways to beat your last HIIT workout to lose weight even faster
(Or 5 ways to make your HIIT workouts tougher)
- Make your easy parts shorter or rest less after doing
the hard parts of your HIIT workout.
- Make your hard parts longer.
- Do your HIIT workout longer than 10-to-40 minutes if the full 40 minutes isn't already kicking your ass.
- You can increase the intensity of your hard parts. (ex. Run or walk faster,
walk on an incline or wear a weight vest)
- Keep a fat loss
workout log to track how fast you were going, how many calories you burned and/or how many miles you did
to have something to look forward to beating in your next HIIT workout.
TL;DR to Burn More Belly Fat…
Rules 1, 6 & 8
- Your HIIT workouts should Kick Your ASS in 20-to-40 minutes (#1)
- Do your HIIT workouts 3-to-4 days per week
- Do your HIIT workouts 1-to-2 times per day (#8)
Rules 2 & 4
- The hard parts of your HIIT workout
should last 10-to-40 seconds (#2)
- Make sure the HARD Parts are ACTUALLY
Rules 3 & 5
- The easy parts of your HIIT workout should
be no more than double the time of the hard parts (#3)
- Make sure the EASY Parts are ACTUALLY EASY
- Do your HIIT workouts last (#7)
Rules 8 & 9 are optional
- Do your HIIT workouts 1-to-2 times per day for faster fat
- Alternate lower
& upper body HIIT workouts (#9)
Rule 10 is the most important
- Always try to beat your last HIIT workout (#10)
They Lost Weight Fast Doing HIIT
Lost 150 Pounds Doing HIIT Workouts
NowLoss.com to do so many different HIIT workouts at home
to lose 150 pounds.Raw Rivera
Lost 122 Pounds
HIIT workouts made me 122 pounds lighterAdan Z. Jaimes
I'm now 123 Pounds!
I was 195 when I started your program doing the
HIIT treadmill workouts for 20 to 30 minutes, I'm now 123 & I'm starting to notice a lot more muscle tone and I can feel my glutes getting stronger and harder!Anna Trevino
Lost 132 Pounds to Weigh 132 Lbs!
Just want to give you the results of your HIIT workouts & Nowloss Diet plan.Edward Caezar Pababero
5 Reasons HIIT Workouts Burn Fat Faster
1. You'll Triple Your Fat Loss
from Australia… A group of women Lost 3 Times more fat doing ONLY 20
minutes of HIIT 3 days a week than a group of women doing
40-minute steady pace cardio workouts
walking at 3mph
They lost three times more weight as other women who exercised at a continuous, regular pace for 40 minutesUNSW Associate Professor Steve Boutcher
And 2 weeks after you've started tripling your fat loss with HIIT… You'll Boost your fat loss by another 36% per this study
2. HIIT Increases Fat Burning Hormones
- HIIT increases Adrenaline or epinephrine which as you
probably already know gives you more energy but more importantly…
Adrenaline has been proven to increase fat burning.
HIIT produces high levels of adrenaline allowing more fat to be burned and this may be unique
to HIITUNSW Associate Professor Steve Boutcher
- HIIT increases HGH (or
human growth hormone)
by up to 450%
which helps you burn more fat and it increases or maintains your muscle
HIIT was designed to
replicate HGH production, which in the average case increases 14.4
percent. Basically, HIIT in this one study on middle-aged workers shows that
it's twice as effective in body fat loss as injecting HGH.Phil Campbell who found HIIT increases HGH by 771%
3. HIIT Reduces Hunger
confirms you'll eat less calories
during the 38 hours after a HIIT workout.
The less calories you eat = the faster you'll lose weight.
HIIT reduces your appetite by decreasing the amount of Ghrelin
which is a 'fat gaining' hormone that increases your appetite.
4. Lose Weight While You Sleep
- The women in this
study lost more weight, burnt more calories or had a much
higher metabolism while sleeping or resting the 24 hours after HIIT vs
any other type of workouts.
- You'll burn an extra 225 calories after doing a HIIT workout per this
5. You'll Definitely Lose More Belly Fat
Research on HIIT indicates its more effective at reducing subcutaneous and abdominal body fat than other types of exercise
UNSW Associate Professor Steve Boutcher
study clearly shows you'll lose more belly fat doing HIIT than any other weight loss exercises (this study confirms you'll
lose 48% more belly fat) so HIIT is the closest thing you'll get to spot reduction along with
37 HIIT Workouts
Show All 37 Fat Loss Workouts
What is High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)?
An interval workout is a high intensity workout where you keep switching back
and forth between doing something hard for a short period of time and then
something that is easy for a short period of time so if you did a high intensity interval workout on a treadmill for example…
- You would run or walk as fast as you can for 10-to-40 seconds for your hard
part (see rules 2 & 4) and then…
- You would
stop & do nothing, walk or run slower for no
more than 80 seconds for your easy part (see rules 3 &
- You'd keep switching back and forth like this between going as fast as you
10-to-40 seconds (the hard part)
& going slower or doing nothing for no more than 80 seconds (the easy part) for 10-to-40 minutes
(see rule #1)