10 Rules to Lose 10 lbs. Every 3 Weeks Doing Interval Workouts
- Break rule #6 to Lose up to 15 lbs. every 3 weeks
- Lose up to 20 lbs. a month using these 10 rules
with a diet
1. Your interval workout should Kick Your Ass
in 10-to-40 minutes
- You shouldn't feel like doing anything else (workout
wise) after a
10-to-40 minute high intensity interval workout unless it's something simple like
walking at a normal pace for 3 miles
- If your interval workout is too easy then
Rule # 10 shows you how to make
your interval workouts so tough that you will NOT Dare go over 40 minutes.
2. The hard parts of your interval workout should last 10-to-40 seconds
3. The easy parts of your interval workout should be no more than double the amount of time of your hard parts
- So for example… if you're doing this Jumping Jack Interval Workout where you do jumping jacks for
20 seconds as fast as you can for your hard parts…
- Then make sure you rest no more than 40
seconds for your easy part before doing another 20 seconds of jumping jacks as fast as you can for your hard part.
4. Make sure the hard parts of your interval workout are
- On a scale of 1-to-10 with 10 being real hard - Be at a 7 or more for your hard parts
Make your hard parts so hard that you can't wait for the easy parts to come up so you can rest and…
- If you feel like you're going to die during your hard parts (but you're not nauseous, dizzy or anything serious like that) then that's a good thing! and…
- Your hard parts need to be so intense that you can't really talk to
anyone & 100% of your focus should all be on giving your maximum effort for 10-to-40 seconds.
5. Make sure the easy parts of your interval workout are actually EASY!
- On a scale of 1-to-10 with 1 being doing absolutely nothing
- Be at a 1-to-4 for your easy parts.
6. Only do high intensity interval workouts 3-to-4 days a week
- If you feel like you can do your interval workout more than 4 days per week then
- You're really not working out hard enough to lose 2-to-4 pounds per week
because if you actually did an interval workout that kicked your ass every
time you wouldn't even dare doing them more than 3-to-4 days per week.
here to see how to make your interval workouts tougher but there are 3
exceptions to this rule…
- If you're doing a lot of short 10-to-20 minute interval workouts then more than 4
days per week is okay and it may be necessary if you're only doing shorter 10 minute
- You have a high fitness level and/or are used to doing intervals
after many weeks.
You're highly motivated by the fast weight loss results you're
getting from intervals and don't mind having your ass kicked more than 4
days per week.
7. Do your interval workouts 2 times a day for faster fat loss
- Tip: Do 1 of your interval workouts first thing in the morning before breakfast and then another one in the evening -
go here to see why
- You can do more than 2 interval workouts in a given day if they only
last 10-to-20 minutes. -
See fast weight
loss tip #1 here
8. Always Do your interval workouts LAST in a workout
- Preferably it's better to do intervals after your muscle building or
toning workouts to burn even more fat faster - See fast weight loss tip # 14
here but generally…
- Intervals are so tough that they may be the only thing you do in a
workout and to burn a little more fat after you've finished doing intervals…
- You can do a light 15-to-45 minute cardio workout as a cool down.
5 ways to lose weight even faster doing high intensity intervals…
- You can make your easy parts shorter. (but no shorter than 10 seconds)
- You make your hard parts longer. (but no longer than 40 seconds)
- You can do your interval workout longer. (but no longer than 40 minutes)
- You can workout harder during your hard parts. (ex. Run or walk faster,
walk on an incline or wear a weight vest)
- You can do a different interval workout. (ex. Instead of doing intervals on a treadmill you can do intervals on an elliptical or a bike)
Each time you do an interval workout you want to push yourself that extra inch each time to keep burning more & more fat each time so for example - If you did an interval workout on the treadmill where you ran at 7.1 mph for your hard parts then the
next time you want to run at least 7.2 mph
5 Reasons why high intensity interval training burns fat faster…
1. You burn more calories in a shorter period of time.
You'll lose weight faster doing a
10-to-30 minute interval workout
3-to-4 times a week than if you did a regular 30-to-60 minute cardio workout like
walking everyday so…
- Even if you don't have time to workout -
You can replace a 45-to-60 minute walk with a 15-to-20 minute Run/Walk
interval and still lose the same amount of weight faster because…
- You'll burn more calories doing intervals because they're more intense plus…
2. Your body burns calories even after you've finished an interval workout.
Your fat-burning metabolism stays elevated
for 12-to-48 hours after an interval workout -
Go here to learn
more about the "After burn effect" and…
3. Intervals are the best workouts you can do to lose stubborn fat
Whenever you need to
break out of
a weight loss plateau and/or
lose your last 10 pounds…
Intervals are your best weapon for burning off stubborn body fat and…
4. Intervals do a better job of toning & firming up your body.
When you do lose a lot of weight doing intervals you will not have any loose skin
leftover because intervals help you build muscle that firms and tones your body
preventing you from having any loose skin after you lose lots of weight and…
5. Research proves that intervals help you lose fat faster.
Although a higher percentage of the calories you burn doing low intensity cardio for long periods of time are fat calories…
You'll still end up burning way more overall fat calories doing intervals mainly because of the
after burn effect where your body burns calories both during & after your workout and research backs this up…
Australian researchers found that people who did intervals ONLY 3 times a
week for 20 minutes lost more fat than people who did low intensity cardio for long periods of time.
High Intensity Interval workout videos you can do to burn fat faster…
Click Photos To Watch An Interval Workout Video Now
High Intensity Interval workout routines you can do to burn fat faster…
So What is high intensity interval training?
In high intensity interval training
you switch between doing something hard like running
for 10-to-40 seconds and then for the next minute (or 60-to-90 seconds)… You'd switch back to something easy
like walking and…
You'd keep switching back and forth like this between running for
(the hard part)
& walking for 60-to-90 seconds (the easy part) for 10-to-40 minutes.
Make sure you also see…
Subscribe For More Videos Like This…