6 Things You Must Do to Lose Weight During Ramadan
1. Eat the right amount of calories
2. Break your fast with
weight loss foods
- At Iftar its understandable that you'll be very hungry but instead of
binging on an excess of
bad foods that will cause you to eat too much and
- Break your fast with
weight loss foods
that are high in
protein that will stabilize your blood sugar, kill hunger & prevent
overeating so you can stay within the amount of calories you need to lose weight.
Use these tips
to fight hunger & cravings but generally…
- During Ramadan or any type of fast you'll gradually start to adapt to
the new way of eating by having less cravings & hunger each day.
4. Manage or eliminate thirst
- At night you can mange thirst better or eliminate thirst
by drinking at least ½ your bodyweight in ounces during the night so for example…
- If you weigh 180 lbs. then drink at least 90 ounces of water each night
7 more tips for managing thirst during the day…
- You may be able to gargle or swish water in your mouth as long as you don't swallow
according to the rules of Ramadan but double check with your spiritual advisor before doing this.
- Avoid eating & drinking stuff that only makes you more thirsty like
salty foods, sodas,
foods that will dehydrate you.
- Take a cold shower during the day.
- Stay in cooler or air conditioned rooms as much as possible.
- Wear lighter clothes that wont attract too much heat.
- Try not to do any high intensity exercises or anything that causes you
to break a sweat and if you're unable to because of your job or personal
situation then the other 6 tips should help you keep your thirst levels in
5. Smarter exercise schedule
During Ramadan eating the right amount of calories is all you need to do to
lose weight or at least maintain the weight you are at now (if you also don't
binge on bad foods at Iftar) but if want to exercise…
- Make sure that during the day you do very light 15-to-45 minute activities
housecleaning, etc. because…
- You won't be able to drink any water
during the day to help you recover from a more intense workout and…
- This is not to say you cant do high intensity exercises during Ramadan days
if you are
but because of not being able to drink water during the day…
- I highly recommend you save your high intensity workouts or any workouts that
makes you sweat like
intervals for nighttime where you can drink all the water you
6. Be prepared
At least 2 weeks before starting Ramadan…
- Limit or cut
out completely all the
bad sugary, salty and fatty foods in your diet and
- You can make those first couple of days or weeks easier to survive with
very little or no hunger pangs due to a bad diet and/or…
- No withdrawal headaches
from not getting a caffeine fix from soda, caffeine or teas so…
- Get used to drinking at least 1-to-3 liters of water per day before Ramadan.
If you're already on a weight loss plan & been losing weight before Ramadan
then don't worry…
If you follow the 6 rules on this page you'll easily continue to lose weight
- Since most weight loss plans tell you what, when & how much to eat…
- The only change you need to make with Ramadan is the WHEN and
plan you were on…
- You can still lose weight eating how much ever you're supposed to eat in
a much shorter time period and At the very worst you'll only maintain your weight during Ramadan but…
After Ramadan is over…
- You can switch back to
intermittent fasting which is almost like Ramadan where you only have to fast 14+
hours per day or…
- You can go back to the weight loss plan you were
on or use one of these plans here and remember…
- The only way you'll gain weight during Ramadan is if you eat too much (eat
too many calories) and make a habit of binging on bad foods at Iftar.
Make Sure You Also See…
NowLoss.com Created by Adrian Bryant
Adrian Bryant is a Body Transformation Specialist. Many People (like these here)
have used NowLoss.com to Look Better Naked for free.
Even Models seek out Adrian's advice and
Doctors use Adrian's unique techniques to help their patients lose
weight fast and his new YouTube Channel already has over 35
Contact Adrian Follow Adrian on FaceBook, Instagram &