28 Foods high in Zinc
- Pumpkin seeds
- Squash seeds
- Dark Chocolate
- Sesame Seeds
- Watermelon seeds
- Wheat germ
- Organic Beef
- Beef Liver
- Lima beans
- Egg yolks
- Kidney beans
- Flax seeds
- Brewers Yeast
- Brown rice
14 ways Zinc helps you look good naked…
- Zinc is needed to
Naturally increase your testosterone.
- Zinc helps you
Build muscle by helping you repair & rebuild
muscles back into bigger & stronger ones after a workout.
- Zinc is also an antioxidant that helps destroy free radicals in your body to make you
- Zinc helps you have better
looking skin because zinc is needed to make
vitamin A do it's job of
making you have better looking skin.
- Zinc makes your hair & nails look better because zinc is needed
to produce keratin (which is basically hair & nail protein)
- Zinc helps you
have more energy while people with low levels of zinc in their
diet may end up having chronic fatigue or even
- Zinc also helps
of acne by controlling the production of oil.
- Zinc is good for perserving collagen which helps
- Zinc helps treat dry skin.
- Zinc helps prevent baldness.
- Zinc may also help you lose weight by helping
curb your appetite.
- Zinc helps
increase your metabolism making you burn fat faster by
improving your thyroid function.
- Zinc has been shown in studies to raise leptin levels by 142% and leptin regulates bodyweight by sending satiation (fullness) signals to the brain and leptin increases your body's ability to burn fat.
- Zinc will increase the strength and elasticity of your skin
to help you prevent &
Get rid of stretch marks.
NowLoss.com Created by Adrian Bryant
Adrian is one of the world's most sought after Body Transformation Specialist. Many People (like these here) have used NowLoss.com to Look Better Naked for free.
Even Models seek out Adrian's advice and Doctors use Adrian's unique techniques to help their patients lose weight fast and his new YouTube Channel already has over 35 Million views!
Contact Adrian Follow Adrian on FaceBook, Instagram & Twitter