28 Foods high in Zinc
- Pumpkin seeds
- Squash seeds
- Dark Chocolate
- Sesame Seeds
- Watermelon seeds
- Wheat germ
- Organic Beef
- Beef Liver
- Lima beans
- Egg yolks
- Kidney beans
- Flax seeds
- Brewers Yeast
- Brown rice
14 ways Zinc helps you look good naked…
- Zinc is needed to
Naturally increase your testosterone.
- Zinc helps you
Build muscle by helping you repair & rebuild
muscles back into bigger & stronger ones after a workout.
- Zinc is also an antioxidant that helps destroy free radicals in your body to make you
- Zinc helps you have better
looking skin because zinc is needed to make
vitamin A do it's job of
making you have better looking skin.
- Zinc makes your hair & nails look better because zinc is needed
to produce keratin (which is basically hair & nail protein)
- Zinc helps you
have more energy while people with low levels of zinc in their
diet may end up having chronic fatigue or even
- Zinc also helps
of acne by controlling the production of oil.
- Zinc is good for perserving collagen which helps
- Zinc helps treat dry skin.
- Zinc helps prevent baldness.
- Zinc may also help you lose weight by helping
curb your appetite.
- Zinc helps
increase your metabolism making you burn fat faster by
improving your thyroid function.
- Zinc has been shown in studies to raise leptin levels by 142% and leptin regulates bodyweight by sending satiation (fullness) signals to the brain and leptin increases your body's ability to burn fat.
- Zinc will increase the strength and elasticity of your skin
to help you prevent &
Get rid of stretch marks.
Get These Free Videos…
(Offer Expires in 0:60 Seconds)
- Lose 22 Pounds in 23 Days with the Emergency Diet.
- How to Lose 20 Pounds in 30 days with a Bed Sheet.
- How to Get a Flatter Stomach in 60 Seconds using a chair.