The Top 7 Ways to See How Fast You Can Lose Weight
1. How Overweight Are You?
The fatter you are = The quicker you'll lose weight.
A fatter person will lose weight FASTER than a lighter person
because they have a higher metabolism or they require
more calories/energy to maintain their current bodyweight. For example,
On a 1500 calorie diet…
- A 300 pound person who's metabolism burns 3000 calories per
day would lose weight faster than a 150 pound person who's metabolism burns 2000
calories a day because…
- The 300 pound person's metabolism would burn off 1500 calories of
bodyfat per day to
make up for the other 1500 calories they're not eating vs. the 500 calories
the 150 pound person's metabolism would burn so…
- Almost every 2 days the 300 pound person will lose a pound of fat
on a 1500 calorie diet (lose
1 pound of fat = burning 3500 calories) and…
- The 150 pound person will lose
only 1 pound on fat every 7 days (500 calories x 7 days = 3500 calories) on
a 1500 calorie diet.
A fatter person will lose weight FASTER than a lighter person doing
weight loss activity for the same amount
of time simply because
more calories are burned (takes more energy)
to move a heavier person. For example…
- A 300 pound person may burn 1000 calories per hour doing any of
HIIT Workouts while a 150 pound person may only burn 500 calories per
- This is why you'll lose weight faste or burn more calories when working
out with a
So depending on how overweight you are it's not only safe to lose
more than 2 pounds a week it's almost impoosible not to lose more than 2
pounds per week but as you lose weight your weight loss rate will slow
2. How Active You Are
The more active you are = the quicker you'll lose weight.
- The more intense you workout = the faster you'll lose weight
- The longer you workout = the faster you'll lose weight
- The more times a week you workout = the faster you'll lose
- The more times a day you workout = the faster you'll lose
- The more active you are while not working out = the faster
you'll lose weight and…
Your ability to recover & how much rest you need will all affect how
intense, how long, how many times a week and how many times a day you
3. How Much You Eat
The more you eat UNDER the amount of
calories you need to maintain your weight
= the faster you'll lose weight. For example…
- If you need to eat 2500 calories per day to maintain your weight then
you'll lose weight faster eating 1500 calories per day vs. 2000 calories per
- Eating under 800-to-1200 calories is not recommend because you
may not be able to deal with the cravings and/or hunger and you may gain
back all the weight you lost.
4. How Much False Fat
If your diet before starting any
weight loss plan was mainly carbs,
high in salt, you drank little water and/or ate these bad foods then
you've more than likely gained a lot of false fat or water weight.
You can quickly lose or flush out excess water weight or lose
5-to-20+ pounds in your first week on any
weight loss plan
depending on how much false fat you gained from bad eating habits.
5. How Much Protein You Eat
study shows that when protein is at least 30%
of your diet you'll lose weight faster.
- You'll burn an extra 262 calories per day.
- You can lose 11 pounds in 12 weeks JUST by adding more protein to your
- You'll eat almost 500 less calories per day.
- Use supplements like Optimum Nutrition Whey,
Combat Crunch Bars or even
Quest Protein Chips to help you get more protein in your diet.
Use the calculator below to see how much protein you need to lose weight faster…
6. What You Eat
If you eat more weight loss foods and less
bad foods then you'll
lose weight faster & easier since you'll have less cravings and hunger
that'll will cause you to eat more slowing down your weight loss.
7. How Motivated Are You?
Make sure you also see…