Intermediate hill or stair interval weight loss routines
For a hill or stair interval weight loss workout…
- You're going to walk up
& down a hill that is at least 50 yards or more or…
- You're going to walk up & down 4 or more flights of stairs for
10-to-30 minutes and…
- Walking up the hills or stairs is the high intensity part of the workout and…
- Walking down the hill or stairs is the low intensity part of the workout.
hill or stair interval weight loss routine
- Walk or jog up a hill. Rest at the top of the hill for about 30 seconds
& then walk back down. Repeat for 20-to-45 minutes
- Walk or Jog up 4 or more flights of stairs. Take the elevator down
or walk back down stairs. Repeat for 20-to-45 minutes.
Intermediate hill or stair interval weight loss routine
- Walk or Run up and down a hill for 20-to-30 minutes or…
- Walk or Run up and down flights of stairs for 20-to-30 minutes.
Advanced hill or stair interval weight loss routine
- Jog, Run, or Sprint up a hill and walk back down the hill 10-to-30 minutes
- Run up flights of stairs & walk or run back down flight of stairs for
More Interval weight loss workout routines
NowLoss.com Created by Adrian Bryant
Adrian Bryant is a Body Transformation Specialist. Many People (like these here)
have used NowLoss.com to Look Better Naked for free.
Even Models seek out Adrian's advice and
Doctors use Adrian's unique techniques to help their patients lose
weight fast and his new YouTube Channel already has over 35
Contact Adrian Follow Adrian on FaceBook, Instagram &
Get These Free Videos…
(Offer Expires in 0:60 Seconds)
- Lose 22 Pounds in 23 Days with the Emergency Diet.
- How to Lose 20 Pounds in 30 days with a Bed Sheet.
- How to Get a Flatter Stomach in 60 Seconds using a chair.